BEHIND-THE-SCENES: Spice Girls Build Video
22 July 2019
WATCH: a brilliant 50-second time-lapse of the Spice Girls test build at Cardington Studios.
A stage set produced by Brilliant Stages at our manufacturing facilities on Production Park.
We manufactured, integrated and delivered various pieces of staging, including:
- The 13m-diameter Globe (including the 16m diameter base)
- The 19m-diameter ‘Spice World’ LED Ring
- The 41m-diameter Passerelle that extended 34m into the audience
- 408 sq metres of scenically treated plywood deck cover
- The 30m wide, 11m deep Downstage Crescent (incorporating six of our type A electric Serapid lifts, two mining carts and an egress bridge with steps)