Job Advertisement: Warehouse Operative
03 February 2020
Brilliant Stages is a world leader in designing, producing and delivering advanced staging technologies and entertainment structures to live events around the globe.
From concert touring stages and complex motion systems to brand activations and awe-inspiring art installations, Brilliant can create the most demanding live events, seamlessly.
Founded in 1983, the multi-award winning team has built some of the most forward-thinking engineering products used in the live entertainment industry today.
Brilliant’s diverse range of clients include U2, Beyoncé & JAY-Z, The Rolling Stones, Cirque Du Soleil, Princess Cruises, Dubai Mall and The Olympic Games.
In this role you will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and you will form a key part of our project delivery team. You will work as part of an established warehouse team to ensure a professional, accurate and timely service to our customers. This will encompass incoming goods, storage and dispatch, whilst maintaining stock quality and audit trail.
Key Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming and outgoing stock in line with company goods in process ensuring product is correctly located within the warehouse.
- Pick customer orders (including product identification and build) as per company processes undertaking all necessary controls and ensuring quality checks are undertaken and available for dispatch.
- Dispatch outgoing orders in line with company processes, by either hand or forklift (licence required).
- Undertake regular cleaning & maintenance of the warehouse stock when required.
- Assist with regular stock checks as required.
- Undertake forklift truck duties (licence required) as required, ensuring daily safety checks are conducted thoroughly and company warehouse guidelines observed.
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures.
- Provide a professional, courteous and efficient service to all internal & external customers.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety Processes and report any concerns you may have to the Supervisor.
Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the operational teams.
- Actively follow all company employment, fire & health and safety policies
- Maintain sound housekeeping standards and always represent the company in a positive manner
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Position – Full-time
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby, Wakefield
- Hours – 40 hours per week 08:30am to 17:30pm
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Reward Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 14th February 2020.