Job Advertisement: Integration Planner
22 January 2020
Brilliant Stages is a world leader in designing, producing and delivering advanced staging technologies and entertainment structures to live events around the globe.
From concert touring stages and complex motion systems to brand activations and awe-inspiring art installations, Brilliant can create the most demanding live events, seamlessly.
Founded in 1983, the multi-award winning team has built some of the most forward-thinking engineering products used in the live entertainment industry today.
Brilliant’s diverse range of clients include U2, Beyoncé & JAY-Z, The Rolling Stones, Cirque Du Soleil, Princess Cruises, Dubai Mall and The Olympic Games.
Reporting directly to the Integration Manager the main responsibilities of this role include team scheduling, project staffing and team metrics/reporting. The successful candidate will act as the primary escalation point for integration communication and queries. You will also provide leadership support for integration management, including departmental initiative execution and administrational tasks.
Key Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Facilitate communication between the integration team and the rest of the company, acting as the primary contact for the team
- Organise introduction meetings and record any suggestions following the meeting.
- Manage scheduling of the integration team, including gathering requests and additional information, suggesting possible solutions, scheduling meetings for decisions to be made, updating of systems.
- Keep all team tracking systems updated; onboarding, timesheets.
- Manage escalation and conflict resolution around integration team – this role will be the communication between integration and other department managers.
- Ordering site/team supplies, including tools and assistant with shared tools organisation.
- Slack/Guru champion for the team and encouraging best practice of these programmes.
- Tracking success of completed projects, achieving deadlines and achieve quality deliverables.
- Administrational tasks, including scheduling meetings, note taking, drafting documents and writing Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills, qualifications and attributes required for this role will be as follows:
- Flexible and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict management
- Quick and adaptable within high pressured environments
- Actively follow all company employment, fire & health and safety policies
- Maintain sound housekeeping standards and always represent the company in a positive manner
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Position- Full-time
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby
- Hours - 40 hours per week 08:30am to 17:30pm
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Reward Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 5th February 2020.