Job Opportunity: Senior Project Manager
09 January 2020
Brilliant Stages is a world leader in designing, producing and delivering advanced staging technologies and entertainment structures to live events around the globe.
From concert touring stages and complex motion systems to brand activations and awe-inspiring art installations, Brilliant can create the most demanding live events, seamlessly.
Founded in 1983, the multi-award winning team has built some of the most forward-thinking engineering products used in the live entertainment industry today.
Brilliant’s diverse range of clients include U2, Beyoncé & JAY-Z, The Rolling Stones, Cirque Du Soleil, Princess Cruises, Dubai Mall and The Olympic Games.
The Senior Project Manager role is based at our site in South Kirkby- Wakefield. The Senior Project Manager role is key within the Projects team, which acts as the external face, and internal hub for project delivery by the UK business. Typical projects are between £15,000 and £150,000,000 in value and may be delivered anywhere around the globe. To carry out the Senior Project Manager role effectively requires close management of our clients, and leadership of internal teams to ensure that all deliverables are met and the that right solution is delivered on time and on budget.
- Ability to work with client and manage client expectations and requirement;
- Ability to lead and manage a project team, working together to define and achieve shared goals;
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of budget control;
- A good understanding of the business and entertainment industry;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Previous experience in Live events, stage engineering and temporary demountable structures,
- Technical skills relevant to the projects;
- Good IT skills; and
- Flexible approach to work i.e. the ability to travel on business in the UK and internationally.
- A Pro-active Approach, flexible and adaptable. Able to respond to short-notice changes in working hours and schedules.
- Driving Licence.
- Able to work with a range of IT Software including Microsoft and Smartsheets.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work to and demand exceptionally High Standards.
- Good time keeping.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual capable of working on their own initiative in a constantly changing and pressurised environment and fast developing company.
- Position- Full-time
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby
- Hours – 40-hour week 08:30 to 17:30
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Reward Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th January 2020.