Job Opportunity: Project Manager
23 December 2019
Brilliant Stages is a world leader in designing, producing and delivering advanced staging technologies and entertainment structures to live events around the globe.
From concert touring stages and complex motion systems to brand activations and awe-inspiring art installations, Brilliant can create the most demanding live events, seamlessly.
Founded in 1983, the multi-award winning team has built some of the most forward-thinking engineering products used in the live entertainment industry today.
Brilliant’s diverse range of clients include U2, Beyoncé & JAY-Z, The Rolling Stones, Cirque Du Soleil, Princess Cruises, Dubai Mall and The Olympic Games.
- Understanding of design & manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Proven track record in major project delivery.
- Initiate projects and manage the definition of high level scope.
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
- Successful commercial delivery of projects, including financial accountability, risk mitigation, programme management and change control.
- Provide a task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risks to delivery.
- Awareness of current Health and Safety Legislation, also Fabrication and Manufacturing compliance documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commercial and Contractual Experience
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
- Financial awareness and record keeping, ability to Identify and manage project costs and budgets using ‘Brilliant’ financial documentation.
- Manage project closure initiatives.
- Recommend external vendors and third parties (consultants, outsourcing) and manage the relationships at the project level.
- Excellence in building lasting client relationships and leading new business pitches is an absolute must. Provide solid client experience and strengthen relationships with all key stakeholders.
- The ability to work as a member of a team and to provide and receive input from other team members is vital.
- Strong IT knowledge with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Sharepoint, Google Drive and Smartsheets.
- A Pro-active Approach, flexible and adaptable. Able to respond to short-notice changes in working hours and schedules.
- Passport, with ability to travel within the UK & internationally at short notice.
- Driving Licence
- Able to work with a range of IT Software including Microsoft and Smartsheets.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work to and demand exceptionally High Standards.
- Good time keeping
- Proactive, self-motivated individual capable of working on their own initiative in a constantly changing and pressurised environment and fast developing company.
- Position- Full-time
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby
- Hours – 40-hour week 08:30 to 17:30
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Reward Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.