Job Opportunity: Purchase Ledger Clerk
07 November 2019
Purchase Ledger Clerk
In this role you will be report to the Financial Controller and will form a key part of our Finance Team to provide a strong professional finance service.
Brilliant Stages is a world leader in designing, producing and delivering advanced staging technologies and entertainment structures to live events around the globe.
From concert touring stages and complex motion systems to brand activations and awe-inspiring art installations, Brilliant can create the most demanding live events, seamlessly.
Founded in 1983, the multi-award winning team has built some of the most forward-thinking engineering products used in the live entertainment industry today.
Brilliant’s diverse range of clients include U2, Beyoncé & JAY-Z, The Rolling Stones, Cirque Du Soleil, Princess Cruises, Dubai Mall and The Olympic Games.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Management of incoming accounts emails across all companies, coding, printing/distributing and actioning as appropriate; checking all in boxes a minimum of twice daily
- Process purchase invoices onto Sage 50 system ensuring accuracy of both nominal coding and project coding
- Check and reconcile supplier statements raising queries with suppliers as necessary
- Deal with supplier queries on the phone
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Compile suggested payments lists
Other responsibilities will be as follows:
- Process staff expenses & petty cash
- Collate receipts and code credit card statements
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence
- Skills required for this role will be as follows:
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel & Sage50 would be useful.
- Actively follow all company employment, fire & health and safety policies
- Maintain sound housekeeping standards and always represent the company in a positive manner
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Position- Full-time
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby
- Hours – 40-hour week 08:30 to 17:30
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Regular Social Events
- Monthly Reward Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 22nd November 2019.